MCF provides mentoring and practice supervision for frontline workers and managers in Children’s Social Care, Health Services, Education, Criminal Justice, CAFCASS and the Voluntary Sector. We provide a range of mentoring and coaching designed to assist professionals working with child victims.
We also undertake practice supervision where individuals can gain expert feedback on their practice and support on specific issues. We undertake a wide range of seminars, workshops and conferences for a variety of agencies, organisations and businesses designed to promote sharing and learning. In this way we will seek to underpin and promote good practice locally, nationally and internationally.
Technology-assisted child sexual abuse
As experts in the field of technology-assisted child sexual abuse we offer a range of bespoke training packages according to need. The content includes:
- The link between offline and online sexual abuse of children
- Different ways the technologies are used as conduits of abuse
- Young people’s risky/harmful behaviours online
- Differential impacts on children and young people of identified abusive behaviours
- Implications for practice (investigation, assessment, therapeutic interventions and support for parents/carers)
- Models for working with children, young people and their parents/carers