Project Manager (Global Online Protection Network) - Job Vacancy
November 18, 2019
The MCF is a dynamic and influential charity working with police, children’s services, education, health, NGO personnel and Government to better protect children who have been abused online and to support them and their families on their road to recovery.
The post of Project Manager offers an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to contribute to the development of the MCF Global Protection Online Network and its associated projects. There will be opportunities to work in partnership with countries and colleagues across the world to better protect children. This is a new position within the organisation and offers the chance to develop and appoint a small team of workers dedicated to international working.
Project Manager (GPON)
MCF’s offices are in Masham – location for this post is flexible within the UK
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours a week) carried out during normal office hours. However, the pattern of hours may vary according to operational needs and international travel requirement where appropriate.
Permanent after probationary period (3 months). In addition to two satisfactory references, the post requires a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
27 days per annum plus statutory holidays
16th December 2019
Interview date and information
21st January 2020 (interviews will be conducted in Masham) - in addition to a formal interview you will be asked to deliver a 15-minute presentation (10 mins for presentation and 5mins for questions and discussion).
- Contribute to the project management of all aspects of MCF’s international work
- Support with the strategy for the roll-out of the Global Protection Online Network
- Support the delivery of the strategy for ensuring sustainability of international work
- Manage and monitor budgets
- Implement a project evaluation plan, including evidence of impact
- Project reporting on a regular basis to the CEO, Board and external organisations where required
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Highly motivated with strong leadership and management qualities
- Experience of working with international partners
- Demonstrable ability to think and plan strategically
- Experience of working collaboratively with external organisations
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrable commitment to equality and diversity and a sensitivity to issues of children, gender orientation, race and religion
- Education at degree level or equivalent relevant professional training
For further information, informal discussion or to request an application form please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01765 688827.
All applications must be made by completing an application form, CVs will not be accepted. The Marie Collins Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.