Global Protection Online Network (GPON) Administrator - Job Vacancy
June 10, 2019
The MCF is a dynamic and influential charity working with police, children’s services, education, health, NGO personnel and Government to better protect children who have been abused online and to support them and their families on their road to recovery. Due to our continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for a GPON Administrator to join our international team.
The post is based at the MCF’s offices, Masham
£21,000 pro rata
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours a week) carried out during normal office hours from the MCF office. However, the pattern of hours may vary according to operational needs and travel requirement where appropriate.
Permanent after probationary period (3 months). In addition to two satisfactory references, the post requires a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
27 days per annum plus statutory holidays
28th June 2019
Interview date and information
16th July 2019 - in addition to a formal interview you will be asked to complete two administrative tasks, the tasks will take no longer than 20 minutes in total.
- Use Microsoft Office software packages as required e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Write letters, open post, answer telephone and e-mail enquiries
- Co-ordinate organisation of MCF’s annual international conference
- Manage GPON platform administration
- Organise documents and computer-based information
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems
- Assist with book-keeping, bank reconciliation, processing invoices and maintenance of financial records
- Manage the electronic diaries, organise travel and accommodation for staff, schedule and attend team meetings, create agendas, actions list and take minutes where required
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Clerical or administrative experience
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office
- Computer literacy
- Book-keeping and invoice/purchase order experience
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Literacy & numeracy qualification e.g. Level 2 qualification or equivalent (GCSE A-C or 9-4)
For further information, informal discussion or to request an application form please e-mail email@example.com or telephone 01765 688827. All applications must be made by completing an application form, CVs will not be accepted. The Marie Collins Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.